Re: [IPp] lost basal rates

I am not sure if this will be an incentive for the teenagers out there to
keep better records and test more often...but our endo has told us that when
Matthew is old enough to drive a car, he will have to show his doctors the
log books he keeps proving how often he tests.  He must be responsible enough
to be able to drive a car alone or with friends with him. Granted this is a
long way off for us....but I do remind him occasionally of what is to come
when he gets older. As I am now in the process of having him test himself and
bolus with strict supervision ( he is still learning his numbers, so I have
to be VERY careful).

Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d