RE: [IPp] lost basal rates

Yes, I too have a 15 year old who is a boy. It is like pulling teeth to get him to write down numbers, food, bolus' and basal rates. We even downloaded a computer program from BGtracker (it is free) to do everything on the comuter. We have to stay on top of him or he won't do it. He is really good about everything else. He keeps most of his info in his head. I have learned to keep  a log of my own and when I go to the doctors or talk to them on the phone I write everything down in my own log book so I can keep up with any changes. Hope this helps.