Re: [IPp] Ex-Spouses . . .

My ex has had diabetes for 34 yrs.  He has kidney failure, amputations, nerve
damage, liver disease, eye disease and heart disease.  He is now not
physically able to care for Jillian, but before his health got really bad, I
stopped the overnight visits because of what he's done to himself.  When
Jillian was first diagnosed he sat eating a bag of M&Ms (without checking BS)
and offered her some.  She cried.  The kids see him about once a month for an
hour or two, usually in the hospital.

Kelly, Mom of Jillian 12(dx'd Feb 2001), Patrick 10 and Erin 2
Happily married to Steve