[IPp] Re: Lost Basal Rates

We had that problem with Megan's sliding scale before
she went on the pump.  So I started making 5 copies of
it, one for my purse, one for hers, one for both
monitors she uses and one that we put on the frig.

Then when we get new #'s or basals I do the changes on
the one from the frig while I am on the phone with the
endo's office=then type up the new one and replace all
the old ones.  This has worked pretty well for about 6
months.  Although there have been times that she would
look in her monitor case and one would not be there
but I would have one in my purse or she would.

Hope this helps.

Do You Yahoo!?