Re: [IPp] Ex-Spouses . . .

In a message dated 7/12/2002 6:51:56 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I mean you ex) been required to take diabetes classes?.....well, maybe it
>  wouldn't get through hid thick head......

Oh he went to the same classes  me and my husband went through at diagnosis .
 .  . but he doesn't see the night time highs and lows I see because he
doesn't check at night when Kati eis with him (at his house she secretly sets
temp basals on the nights she has late practices so she won't go low -- and
often sets an alarm to check during the night if she's been having "hormone
highs" at my house right before she goes over to his) . . . bottom line he's
not saying anything to my face because the endo and the CDE are pleased as
punch with Katie's a1c's and with how capable and responsible she is with her
self-management at school at when she's at friends . .  .  he's just doing
this indirect stuff to bug me  (and it's working -- usually I just let it
slide off but when too much sleep deprivation and hot weather start to get to
me I tend to get overly sensitive) .. . Im feeling much better today . . .

Pumpmama to Katie