[IPp] Nightmares

Hey everybody, A few nights ago our son Jeffrey(dx 5/00,pumping since Feb),
woke up in what we thought was a seizure(he has had them before)When we
checked his bg it was 72, low, but not that low.  Anyway, he was screaming,
and totally out of it, we now think he wasnt even awake, yet he says he
remembers it.  We could not get him to drink or anything, and he was screaming
over something to do with SpiderMan . It was a horrible experience and he has
had milder versions twice since with normal bg.  Has anyone ever experienced
anything like this?  We know that Jeffrey has a low threshold for seizure
activity, but this was so different, and the only thing I could do to bring
him out this am was to pray with him and eventually he was back to his old
self.  Any ideas would be appreciated!
Laura(freaking out)mom to Eryn, 9, Jeffrey,6 and Mary Glenn 4.