Re: [IPp] Ex-Spouses . . .

I must admit that my ex-spouse has made some unwise choices but he has ALWAYS
been on top of the diabetes. When we were together, we shared
diabetes-related responsibilities equally, both on MDI and with the pump. My
only diabetes-related gripe after he left was that he was not making healthy
meal choices when my son was with him. After we discussed it, he started
buying and cooking healthy meals instead of running off to Subway, etc., for
every meal.

I feel blessed.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 8 and pumping since July 2000