Re: [IPp] Middle of the Night Checks?

In a message dated 7/12/2002 1:07:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> but once is all it takes

Amen to that, Michael. I work for a newspaper and get to hear the constant
scanner calls that go out for diabetes-related medical problems. I also
graduated with a guy (one of 13 kids) who years ago lost his brother because
the brother died in bed after, they believe, suffering a low.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 8 and pumping since July 2000