Re: [IPp] Middle of the Night Checks?

Thanks Michael,
That may be what my friend was talking about, she said it would be out soon
and to watch for it.  That it would be the one to fight for with the
insurance company.  Keep us posted on its developement, I may be needing it
soon too, just found out from my doc that my sugars are elevated
too....Jessy will love that, having someone to do all this with instead of
being alone....ugh.