Re: [IPp] Middle of the Night Checks?

> > Dear Carol,
> >   Someone (an adult who pumps and is a pharmicist) mentioned something
> that
> > is coming out that is better than a glucowatch....can't remember what it
> is
> > called, I'm sorry, she wasn't even sure of it's exact name..but she said
> > that when it comes out to fight with the insulrance company to get it.  I
> > believe it hooks into you just like a pump and takes constant blood sugar
> > reading....I'll do some investigating and get back to you on it.
> > Cindy

There are several products that are in development and will be on the
market in the next year or so. I was quite impressed with the work
being done by Therasense when I saw it at the ADA convention last
month. Don't expect anything soon, but do expect improvements and new
products from all the established vendors over the course of the next
year or two.