Re: [IPp] Re: middle of the night checks

Michael, how does she know she is low the first time during the night?  Does
she set an alarm to check or just test right before she goes to bed?  Or

Mom to Jackson 4 (dx @ 24 mo) and Monroe 16 months

My college age daughter is home for the summer and had a "low" night
a few days ago where I had to keep checking her all night long and
she kept correcting the 40's and 50's when I'd wake her. About 6:30
in the morning I asked her "what do you do when you are at school and
are low in the night"? Her response was that she did not go to sleep
but stayed up all night. Pretty grim :-(