Re: [IPp] Re: middle of the night checks

> The thing I don't understand is who checks diabetics
> when they move away from home and when they stay
> overnight(if I every decide to let her)and I am not
> there.  I want good control so that I do not have to
> worry that the electricity might go off, I wouldn't
> wake up and then wake up in the morning and something
> happened and she was gone.

My college age daughter is home for the summer and had a "low" night
a few days ago where I had to keep checking her all night long and
she kept correcting the 40's and 50's when I'd wake her. About 6:30
in the morning I asked her "what do you do when you are at school and
are low in the night"? Her response was that she did not go to sleep
but stayed up all night. Pretty grim :-(