RE: [IPp] Re: Reservoir Questions

We went on emergency leave to New York State for a funeral and we live in Mississippi. When it came time to change my son's site I found out we had not packed any extra resevoir's. W were going to cal the company but we figured we would just use the one resevoir. It worked fine and we used for about 7 days.

Robyn