Re: [IPp] Middle of the Night Checks?

Dear Carol,
  That is possible, but I think she was talking about something that won't
be out for a few more months....she said it was incredible.  I think even if
I had to hook it into her like the pump, at this point, if the insulrance
would cover it, I would do it.  I'll be talking to her again soon and let
you know.