Re: [IPp] On its way!

Good luck with your pump start!  I remember having the pump sitting on the
floor in my living room with all the boxes of sets/reservoirs/tapes etc for
a month before our pump start.  It was exciting yet nerve racking.  Now, a
year later, I couldn't be happier with the pump.  Its a great tool.

Syd

email @ redacted@insulin-pumpers.org on 07/11/2002 07:02:35 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted

Sent by:    email @ redacted