Re: [IPp] Middle of the Night Checks?

Dear Carol,
  Someone (an adult who pumps and is a pharmicist) mentioned something that
is coming out that is better than a glucowatch....can't remember what it is
called, I'm sorry, she wasn't even sure of it's exact name..but she said
that when it comes out to fight with the insulrance company to get it.  I
believe it hooks into you just like a pump and takes constant blood sugar
reading....I'll do some investigating and get back to you on it.