Re: [IPp] Middle of the Night Checks?

Yes, I know that book....read it to my daughter pre-diabetes....And yes, I
know that feeling, if only she would stay asleep during the night time
check....she wakes up and flips out every night, what should take 10 seconds
takes a half hour, because Jessy has to be the one to prick her finger, no
one else is allowed to do it (she was the same way with the shots) and she
is the same way with inserting the canola.  I can see me now, calling her in
the middle of the night while she is in college to check her blood sugar
levels.
Thanks for reminding me of that book.
Cindy