Re: [IPp] chinese food

I didn't see it in any of our books, bu we've done chinese and we just
estimate. I measure the rice and just guess on the rest. usually it just
veggies and meat which are mostly free and the sauce is a guess but I don't
think they contain too many carbs. The last time Jack had Chop Suey I gave
him 2/3 cup rice which is 30 grams, and guesstimated that the veggies and
meat were mostly free so I only counted them as 7 grams and he was right on
target 2 and 4 hours later.Good Luck!