Re: [IPp] Middle of the Night Checks?

(Lack of sleep seems to be a common trait amongst parents of
> children w/ diabetes.)
> Shelly V, mom to Luke, 7, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01

On the subject of "Lack of Sleep" :  You would think that insurance
companies would pay for the new GlucoWatch so that the kids would be safe
and the parents could get some sleep and avoid being stressed out - don't
they realize that stress leads to other ailments?  I'd order the Glucowatch
tomorrow if our insurance would pay for 80%, but at $595, plus 70 every two
weeks - well, who can afford it?  If only I could clone myself and have the
other me get up to do those oh-so-necessary BG tests during the night!