Re: [IPp] re: 508 static - fix it w/ dryer sheet

In a message dated 7/11/02 6:21:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> years recommended putting part of a used dryer sheet in
> the pump case w/ the 507/508.

Shelly!  Thanks so much for this tip!  It's funny, but I had read on one of
my SAHM lists about uses for used dryer sheets & have been saving a few, but
couldn't remember what to use them for...now I have a great use for them!