Re: [IPp] On its way!

> Our CDE will be out of town week after next, so it looks like the end of
July
> for the *official* start unless we can squeeze it in at the end of next
week
> before she leaves.
>
> This is all *soooooooooooo* exciting!
>
> Warmly,
>
> Marie  :)
> Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
> Dx'd 3/01

Marie,

Yes, it is soooooooooo exciting!  Congratulations!!!!  After being on MDI
for a year, it was sooooo wonderful to have our lives back.  We've been
pumping since 5/20/02.  It was a lot of work at first, but now we feel so
"free".  My son even looks healthier now and feels better, which makes it
all worth it. Again, Congrats!

Carol