[IPp] On its way!

The nurse called half an hour ago to confirm the pump order, and offered the
pump color choices.  After briefly discussing it with Nikko ("Do you want one
that's blue like Thomas (the Tank Engine), green like Henry, Black like
Donald....you have to be a Thomas fan to appreciate the complexity of the
discussion..LOL!) he chose black (after vacillating a bit!)...and we're going
with the Silouettes.  We're starting out with the 23" tubing, too.

Our CDE will be out of town week after next, so it looks like the end of July
for the *official* start unless we can squeeze it in at the end of next week
before she leaves.

This is all *soooooooooooo* exciting!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98