[IPp] Dilutent....

Okay, here I am perpetually behind on yet *another* important recent
discussion, but I plead mercy for bringing it up again <grin>:

Humalog comes in an already diluted form, correct?  But Novolog does not,
right?  Our endo has heard all of the issues that have been raised here about
the Novolog & is fine with Nikko using it, however my question then is, how
can Novolog be diluted?  The dilutent is from Lilly, and not recommended for
Norvo Nordisk products? Or is that just the pharmaceutical companies being

Any light anyone can shed on this would be greatly appreciated!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01