Re: [IPp] Pump on Order!

I see what you all are saying about the waterproof feature....but for the
reasons everyone has mentioned...sprinklers, waterguns, water balloons,
etc...for us having the waterproof which is in 8ft of water for 30 min,
protects us from those sort of things. I just meant that for us, I dont see
the need to have a "full" coverage waterproof pump..the 8ft for 30 min. is
all that we need. That is what protects our pump from the rain, sprinklers,
and the above mentioned.
Maybe as my son grows and needs to remain connected for swimming and such, we
will look into a better waterproof pump. But for us, for now, the Paradigm
has been a blessing.  As all of the pumps out there are.
Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d