Re: [IPp] Pump on Order!

In a message dated 7/11/2002 7:20:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> . Enjoy your 508 and welcome to a world forgotten.

Thank you soooooooo much!  I could dwell on "what ifs" with why this pump vs.
that pump, but the bottom line for us (as someone on the list also
mentioned), is that he'll no longer be on MDI......and our doctor is amazing.
  She has never once steered us wrong (her partner with the suspended middle
of the night checks is another issue!!  And we disregarded that advice and
are still doing them!)

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01