Re: [IPp] Pump on Order!

In a message dated 7/11/2002 6:22:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> except for the more annoying than dangerous static issues

That is what concerned me the most.  There were other benefits of the Animas
that I appreciated, but the main troubling MM issue for me was the static
electricity thing.  I did discuss it with my doctor.

For MM users:  I've heard you have to use the leather cover at all times to
minimize this issue.  Is that true?  How many have really had this static
electricity thing as an issue?

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01