Re: [IPp] Pump on Order!

In a message dated 7/11/2002 5:44:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > won't cover the Animas
> I am curious...did you talk directly with Animas about this situation?

I talked to Animas, their insurance department, Kaiser, Kaiser's benefits
aministrator, Kaiser's Durable Medical Equipment department....I think I
covered it all.  Some doctors within Kaiser are starting to meet with Animas,
but it seems like it will be a looooooong while before it's all said & done.

But, as I said, we really prayed about it, and so I'm trusting that this is
the direction that we are to go, and I'm fine with it.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01