Re: [IPp] Pump on Order!

In a message dated 7/11/02 8:59:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> But I love our pump and could care less about it being
> waterproof.

It IS very important to some of us. I don't want Mary's pump lying around at
the pool (or anywhere else), to avert lows we decrease the basal, and then
there are water parks and playing in the sprinkler at other's homes and,
well, rain....we don't worry about any of it.....water splashed when changing
turtles, doing dishes....I could go on and on.....plus, we find the .05 basal
increments, exceedingly helpful in control....I guess, I also don't see
limiting oneself for four+ years on pump features because you don't *think*
you will need them...JMO and YMMV....