Re: [IPp] Pump on Order!

I have to say that I am not so sure what the big deal is when it comes to a
waterproof pump. I use the Paradigm for my five yr old son Matthew, and when
he swims and bathes we disconnect.  I know that he would not want to stay
attached to it while swimming, disconnecting gives him more freedom.  And
honestly, if he were to stay connected while swimming, he would go
dangerously low.
Maybe I am missing something about the waterproof feature, being fairly new
to pumping. But I love our pump and could care less about it being
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.