[IPp] Pump on Order!

Well, Lord willing, we will be pumpers sometime next week!  Though we were
really leaning toward the Animas, we will be pumping with the MM 508.  Our
insurance (Kaiser) won't cover the Animas, and it would take forever to
challenge the system.  After praying for weeks about the situation, and
talking at length with our Endo (whom we trust implicitly), we've made our
peace with the 508, and look forward to starting the pump next week!

Thanks to everyone for their input!  One other question:  does Novalog come
already diluted?  Humalog does, but our Endo does favor Novalog, but wants
the 50u for our son.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01