Re: [IPp] reservoir questions

Same here, I throw away the bottle if there is not enough to fill the
reservoir, and also when I fill the new reservoir, I fill it all the
way....when I do a site change, there is about 1/4 to a 1/2 of insulin left
in the reservoir. At first I was calculating what I thought I would need for
the two days, then I got an alarm one day saying low reservoir, so I decided
to just fill the reservoir and not have that worry of running out before a
site change. Our endo agreed that I should just fill it all the way.
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.