Re: [IPp] Beach Vacation

These two stories are truly awsome and exactly the sort of thing that
is the inspiration behind Insulin Pumpers. I encourage you to WRITE
about your experiences with your pumper kids for the KIDS page of the
web site. Think how the parents of some poor MDI kid will feel when
they read about the success and freedom of your pumping children.

Please send me stories and PICTURES too.

Michael