Re: [IPp] Teen Chat Room

> My son, Devin (14),has gone to the diabetes pumping chat room
> several times to see if any teens are in there.  So far it's always
> empty.  Do any of you with teens go into the teen chats to talk?
> Carol email @ redacted

We had a young lady who has since gone off to college that was the
teen chat host. Another would be nice, but there have been no
volunteers yet. There is really nothing magic about doing it. A
notice is sent out to remind YIP members of the regular chat times
and occasionally a guest gets rounded up for questions etc.... We've
had the "Pump Girls" and former Miss America and a few others as I
recall. The easiest way to start a teen chat is to post to YIP that
there will be a chat at such - and - such a time with about a days
notice to participants.

If anyone has a teen at home that would like to volunteer :-) we
could use a YIP chat host. We currently have a dozen or so chat hosts
but no young people.