[IPp] Carb Ratios

> <<We use 1:13 at breakfast (until about 11 am)  then 1:20 the rest of the
> day.>>

I'm curious.    Does everyone use ratios that are built around 1 unit of
insulin.     We never counted carbs till Zach went on the pump in Feb.
The way we were taught was that every 15 carb grams made up a carb
unit.    We then assign a bolus amount to that carb unit, with various
bolus amounts for different meals.

We're currently doing:
Breakfast-----1 unit Humalog per carb unit (15grams)
Luch----        .8 unit Humalog per carb unit (15 grams)
Dinner----     .8 unit Humalog per carb unit (15 grams)
Aftnoon Snack   .8 unit Humalog per carb unit (15 grams)
Bedtime Snack    1 unit Humalog per carb unit (15 grams)

I wonder which method is easier?????

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO