Re: [IPp] Paradigm

<< YES...we've found that Taylor has a definite "dawn rise", and it continues

to climb through mid-morning. Thus the reason for the increased insulin at
breakfast. We've seen much better post breakfast #'s since we made the
adjustment! :o) >>

Why not just adjust his dawn-mid morning basils to counteract this

We currently (unless I make a change again soon)  have Zachary on
6 different basils during each 24 hr period.     At one point he had 14
different ones set.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO