Re: [IPp] Paradigm

YES...we've found that Taylor has a definite "dawn rise", and it continues
to climb through mid-morning. Thus the reason for the increased insulin at
breakfast. We've seen much better post breakfast #'s since we made the
adjustment! :o)

Pam*

On Monday, July 8, 2002, at 02:54  PM, Chris Dib wrote:

> Hi Pam
> The 2 hour check after breakfast has always been the worst for
> us......sometimes this even follows a low bg number when waking up. Thanks
> Chris

Pam C*
Wife to Bobby
Mom to Taylor (9) dx.4/98 pumping~MM508~10/01
and Chloe (5)