Re: [IPp] Re: Paradigm batteries

Chris & Cindy:
    My daughter's first Paradigm had the batteries last exactly 3 wks, yet
each time she replaced the battery, she'd lose all memory. Minimed replaced
it with a new Paradigm which "survived" the first battery replacement with no
ill effects. That change too occurred 3 wks later & the current battery is
now 2 1/2 weeks old. If you are using the remote, that will drain battery
life from what I've been told. (Melissa doesn't use it). She has only used
the batteries that came with the pump.
   As with all things diabetes-related, YMMV (your mileage may vary).
Renee (pump mom to Melissa - dx'd at 9 in '92, pumping since '96)