Re: [IPp] Beach Vacation

Awsome!!  We just had a long weekend at the lake too and again, thank you to
everyone who told me about the ticture of benzoine (compound tinture, that is).
We had nothing on his site to cover, no IV3000 or poly skin, nothing.  It stayed
on for two days at the beach but then was quite loose, but just in time to change
it anyway.  Perfect.  Jon also didn't need the missed insulin and we even had to
snack him a bit more (even without the pump on) to keep him in normal range.  He
was just burning off those carbs!  We tested every hour at the beach to make sure
he wasn't going high or low.  It felt so carefree.

Susan