[IPp] swimming

last year we found nothing that worked to keep Chris' sites in while he was
swimming.  This year the benzoin around the perimeter of the site and IV3000
over it seems to work well--we've gotten 2-3 days all right with swimming for
hours each day.  This didn't work last year as well.  Don't know why it works
this year but I'm not complaining.  Mary, mom of Chris, 7, dx 2.98, pumping
since 11/00.