[IPp] Beach Vacation

Hi everyone...
We are back from our first beach vacation being on the pump.  We had a great
time. My kids had a blast, and I enjoyed watching them smile, and laugh, and
eats lots and lots of ice cream!!!
Matthew's numbers were great. He had one day of highs mixed in with a serious
low of 24...but was running around as if nothing was wrong. I think
excitement. Other than that he has a few morning highs, but with sleeping in
until 9am, I just changed the basal rate and all was well.  He disconnected
for the beach every morning and I reconnected for lunch or snacks, he never
needed the missed basals.  The sites stayed great, I used the I.V. 3000 tape
and his sites were changed every three days.
I can't wait to do it all again next summer!!!
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.