Re: [IPp] Middle of the Night Checks?

We always check once a night.  Period.  We did it with MDI and we do it with
the pump.  Gabe's HBA1C has never been over 6, so he has good control.  But I
think it is dangerous to go without checking every 4-6 hours...especially
with the pump controlling basals...probably safer on MDI since the
long-acting insulin is there, but still we did it with MDI.

I am never sorry when I check at 3-4 a.m.