[IPp] Novolog

To Michael and other Insulin Pumpers:
After having my son on Novolog for 2 weeks and can't thank you guys enough.
My son was on humolog for 6 weeks and we fought 2nd day high numbers and
site failures........after reading from a number of readers about the
advantages of Novolog.... we switched and are seeing three day useage of
sites w/o problems and much better numbers.

My advice for any new parents of pumpers if you are having any trouble with
sites and maintaining sites on the 2nd days.........consider switching to
Novolog. It made a world of difference and none of the doctors suggested the
switch....it was through this site....and I only wonder what we would have
done if I didn't discover this web site.

Thanks again for the help!