[IPp] Animas/mastisol

The Animas regional manager called me today.  The lady that was setting up a
meeting to do pump training at our school went back to work at a hospital and
no longer works for Animas so they were calling to make sure that the
training gets set up and we don't fall through the cracks on that.  Anyway, I
asked her about when and if Animas is going to start carrying mastisol.  She
said that she is going to try to get it added to their product list.  WOOHOO.
 So that was one small step for us.