Re: [IPp] question concerning morning lows

Hi Chris,
Always remember that you get a a partial effect after 1 hour and full
effect of Novalog after 2 hours.  So, if your 7:00AM numbers are too
low, you need to lower his basals between 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM.

We have a 5 year old on paradigm/novalog and we tested about every hour
through the whole night until we got his basal right.  Now,  we can keep
his basal fluctuating less than 30 points between 90 and 130 from
11PM-7AM.  This is very aggressive, but we test often to check that his
pattern does not change.

Good Luck,

Wes Maciorowski