Re: [IPp] question concerning morning lows

In a message dated 7/2/2002 5:04:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> My son is using the paradigm and novolog. Question concerning morning lows
> in the 50's. At midnight he's in the high 90's and at 3:00am he is 137.
> Then
> when we wake up in the morning he has dropped to 50's.

Perhaps you might consider asking your doctor about continous glucose
monitoring for a few days to see the exact pattern?  That should provide some
valuable feedback to assist in figuring out those basals.

Marie :)

Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01