[IPp] question concerning morning lows

My son is using the paradigm and novolog. Question concerning morning lows
in the 50's. At midnight he's in the high 90's and at 3:00am he is 137. Then
when we wake up in the morning he has dropped to 50's.

We have changed his basal from .4 to .3 at midnight to 6:00am and then back
to .4

Since his midnight and 3am numbers are really good where do you suggest we
make a change to improve his morning lows.