Re: [IPp] Anyone have Animas AND Kaiser?

In a message dated 7/1/2002 6:37:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Have you talked with them -- or asked your local
> Animas rep to talk with them?  Usually they can take care of it for you . .
> .

Yes, I actually *did* speak with the insurance dept at Animas, who told me he
would do whatever it took to help me, as did the rep (who *did* offer to do a
presentation for our endo).

It just reeks of the Microsoft anti-trust allegation of a
monopoly...sorry...just frustrated today.  I even called our local disability
rights organization (waiting for a call back), because if they cost the
*same*, and one has an additional benefit for children with smaller insulin
needs, I would think they would jump at the opportunity.

Having said that, though, in all fairness, we have actually had nothing but
wonderful, positive experiences with Kaiser heretofore!

Marie  :)

Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01