Re: [IPp] Anyone have Animas AND Kaiser?

In a message dated 7/1/2002 5:12:27 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> After several days of consideration & research, we have decided that we
>  really (really!!) like the Animas pump.  THEN we found out that Kaiser
>  contracts with MiniMed

Animas has folks back in their corporate office who handle insurance stuff
like this all the time.  Have you talked with them -- or asked your local
Animas rep to talk with them?  Usually they can take care of it for you . . .
But, in any case, the small basal should make it possible for you to get it
approve anyways .  .  . Don't give up!

Pumpmama to Katie -- happily pumping with her Animas pump "elvis" since 6-1-01