Re: [IPp] swimming tape for Paradigm

In a message dated 7/1/2002 5:39:55 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Has anyone tried the extra meshed tape that's included with the sof-set for
> use while swimming. Did it last through the swimming time?

We went swimming yesterday with the mesh tape on our sof set.  We also had
the extra IV3000 on the top, plus 4 more IV3000 tapes on the top.  After a
couple hours all the IV3000 came off.  The other tape stayed on for a little
while longer but after a while it gave out too.  Of course we were swimming
for about 3 1/2 hours before it came out.  I think that if we would have come
out for a little while after about 2 hours and dried off for a bit and
re-taped then everything would have been OK.  Of course that was just our
first time swimming with the pump so we had no idea and wanted to see how
things went.  HTH