[IPp] Re: Ultraflex - thanks for info

Hi everyone,

Thanks Karen, Janice, Kathy and Maverickmom who responded to my post re
ultraflex sets - I had only just recently spotted them on the website - my
powers of observation are not what I like to think they are - abit scary
really!! As far as I am aware they are not available in New Zealand tho I
beleive Medtronic have similar available here. At this stage I will stick
with the rapids and have started using Betadine cream after a site change to
see if this will help reduce the red lump we have been getting. Thanks again
guys - much appreciated.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.